- Size: 7 (partially adjustable)
The difference between 925 and S925
925 refers to pure handmade sterling silver, containing 92.5% silver and the other 7.5% consists of alloyed copper. S925, on the other hand, can reference either fake Chinese Silver or Scandinavian Silver. Chinese silver tends to be nickel or copper with a silver coating, that can turn green and cannot be polished back to it's original colour. Scandinavian Silver is the same as regular 925, has the ability to be polished when the colour changes, holds a strong shape and has a clear stamp on the inside of the band.
This ring has been tested and approved as S925.