You can return your online order within 14 days after the delivery date. Within this time you can see and fit the product(s), like you would when you try a product in a physical store. The product must be returned without being used or damaged, otherwise we can charge you for any devaluation.
Costs and responsibility of returning a product are on behalf of the customer. We advise you to take good care of returning the product and choose a trustworthy way to return the product(s).
Again, risk and costs are on behalf of the customer. Halfway there… is not responsible for the damage or loss of a returned product. Make sure that you take good care if you do return an item.
We ask you to send an e-mail to email@example.com before you will return the product(s). Add in this e-mail your order number so we can process your return quickly.
Bos en Lommerplein 93B
1055 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As soon as we received the return package, we will send you an e-mail with the return confirmation. You will get the money from the returned product(s) within a maximum of 14 days after the confirmation.
If you have any questions, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders to a Dutch address during weekdays will be delivered within 1-3 days working days.
International orders within Europe can take up to 5 working days. International orders outside Europe can take up to 5-10 working days to arrive.
Please note that due to the current situation, delivery times might be longer than usual. Please have patience
- Mailbox delivery, small items (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€2.50)
- Track and trace, small items (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€4.10)
- Track and trace, standard 0-2kg (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€4.50)
- Track and trace, standard 2+kg (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€6.75)
- Track and trace, small items (PostNL) - 1-10 working days (€9.00)
- Track and trace, standard 0-2kg (PostNL) - 1-10 working days (€12.00)
- Track and trace, standard 2-5kg (PostNL) - 1-10 working days (€25.00)
- Track and trace, standard 5+kg (PostNL) - 1-10 working days (€31.00)
International shipping (EU)
- Mailbox delivery, small items (PostNL) – 1-5 working days (€3.50)
- Track and trace, small items (PostNL) - 1-5 working days (€7.75)
- Track and trace, standard 0-2kg (PostNL) - 1-5 working days (€9.30)
- Track and trace, standard 2-5kg (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€19.50)
- Track and trace, standard 5+kg (PostNL) - 1-3 working days (€25.00)
International shipping (Non-EU countries)
- Track and trace, small items – 1-20 working days (€11,00)
- Track and trace, standard (PostNL) - 1-20 working days (€23.00)
Is it possible to follow my order?
After we delivered the package at the courier, you will receive the e-mail with a trace & trace code, depending on if this is the delivery method you have selected. This can take a few hours after your order has been completed or the next day. Depending on the time of purchase. Never received the e-mail with your track & trace? Please contact email@example.com.
What if track & trace says my package is delivered but I didn’t receive anything?
If your order did not arrive, please check the track & trace code for more information on the website of the courier first. If there are still any questions regarding to your order, please write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You didn't receive an order confirmation?
Make sure that you enter the correct e-mail address. There is also a possibility that our e-mail was sent to your spam box. If you cannot find the order confirmation in your spam box, please contact us at email@example.com.
What to do when I filled out the wrong address?
If the order has not left the warehouse we might still be able to change the address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the order has left our warehouse we will do our very best to change the address, but we have no influence on, or responsibility for the retrieval of the package.
Is the time/day of your package delayed?
When your delivery is delayed you can contact us at email@example.com. In all likelihood, there is either something wrong with the shipping address or with the courier company. We will start an investigation with the courier company to locate your package. The courier company has up to 5 working days to respond. We will keep you posted with updates via e-mail as soon as we know more. Keep in mind that during peak seasons couriers can experience delays.
Is your package lost?
Please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about the situation. We will get in contact with the courier company and start an investigation.
Is it possible to cancel or change my order?
Orders can be cancelled or changed as long as they have not left our warehouse yet. Please contact email@example.com if you want to cancel or change your order.